HR Assistant Duties
Assistants in HR department play important roles in assisting the manager in all aspects of human resources activities in the organization. Leaving the manager to shoulder higher responsibilities, HR assistant takes on the complete load of providing manpower and initiate preliminary functions leaving only the decision and finalization parts to the manager.
Job Duties of HR Assistant
- Assist the administration on the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- To maintain files of every employee;
- To record the daily attendance data of every employee;
- Process the employees’ claims and communicating to employees, accounts and administration departments about the claims’ status.
- Assisting the employees in case of emergency;
- Take charge of the day-to-day operations of the HR office efficiently.
- Help implementing services, policies and programs of the organization;
- Carry out the instructions given by the manager in the event of manager’s non- availability;
- Liaise and communicate with outside agencies in respect of inviting eminent personalities for conducting interviews;
- Ensure availability of safety and security arrangements in coordination with the administration/facilitation departments.
- Keeping posted with training programs available to enable employees avail.