HR Analyst job duties include collating information related to the costs and issues that impact his organization and analyzing it. These professionals are mostly required to work on human resource information system and key in various details in this system. HR Analyst needs to analyze the available data and also maintain it for record.
There are a number of other tasks that an HR analyst is required to handle and most of these are mentioned below in detail. Those aspiring to become an HR Analyst should attain a bachelor’s degree in human resource; having a master’s degree specializing in the human resource field acts as an added advantage. One also requires a good amount experience in this field in order to become an HR Analyst.
HR Analyst Job Duties
- HR Analyst is required to collate data associated with costs and other issues that impact his organization’s business.
- HR Analyst needs to study the collated data extensively and analyze it.
- HR Analyst is required to prepare HR analysis report based on the data analyzed by him.
- HR Analyst mostly needs to work on human resource information system in order to use the data available in it and also key in the available data in this system.
- HR Analyst is required to ensure accuracy of the data analyzed by him.
- HR Analyst is required to collate the salary statistics for certain job titles.
- HR Analyst needs to work in association with the human resource managers and set the salary packages for different vacancies at various positions.
- HR Analyst may also be involved in the hiring processes. He may scrutinize the resumes submitted by the applicants and even conduct interviews.
- HR Analyst is required to analyze the reason for employee attrition and work upon reducing the attrition rate in association with the human resource manager and other senior officials.