HR Administrator Duties
As the HR administrator in our esteemed organization your responsibilities will be drafting job descriptions, summarizing skills and qualities required and preferred in an efficient job applicant. Perform screening all applications submitted to the open job offer and choose only the most deserving candidate for the specified post. Additionally discuss about the payroll, attendance record, and holiday recording systems to the recruited staffs.
Duties of HR Administrator
- Supervise human resource problems and investigate them to make proper recommendations to the organization.
- Conduct interviews before hiring a candidate.
- Ensure that the criminal record checking is accomplished fully in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide HR advice and assist the line managers and personnel, clarifying the procedures and policies in an effective manner.
- Give proper assistance in the development of Human Resource measures and strategies.
- Become involved in HR projects such as conducting an introduction program.
- Provide data for the preparation of the management information reports.
- You will have to maintain and develop the filing system of the employees.
- Give support to the HR Officer in maintaining and developing the HR procedures and policies.
- Provide effective suggestions to the staffs concerning the employee benefits and pay issues.
- Oversee the probationary review time periods.