Hotel Security Job Duties include maintaining the security of the hotel premises. Hotel Security needs to be alert at all times. These professionals need to keep an eye on all the guests who check in and check out of the hotel. They also need to check the luggage being taken in and out of the hotel premises. The job is that of great responsibility and employers look for candidates who are honest, truthful and have a good presence of mind. There is no specific educational requirement for this position. One may apply for it after clearing the high school.
Hotel Security Job Duties
- Hotel Security is required to ensure that the hotel is guarded appropriately at all times.
- Hotel Security needs to keep an eye on anyone who moves in and out of the hotel.
- Hotel Security is required to conduct a security check on the people who go inside the hotel and those who come out.
- Hotel Security is required to guard the front gates of the hotel.
- Hotel Security is also required to guard the reception area, lobby, corridors and other areas of the hotel and ensure that no nuisance is created in the hotel.
- Hotel Security is required to restrict the entry of any suspected person in the hotel.
- Hotel Security may seek assistance from the police if a person denies obeying them.
- Hotel Security needs to stop and check all the vehicles before they are allowed to go in.
- Hotel Security is also required to check the vehicles moving out of the hotel in order to ensure safety from threats.
- Hotel Security is required to make use of security alarms and other equipments used for security purpose.
- Hotel Security is required to maintain a record of all the people who visit the office. This record should include the person’s name, phone number, address in time and out time.