Hotel Manager Duties
Being a hotel manager, your primary job duty will be the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff and will also have commercial accountability for planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations and housekeeping.
Job Duties of a Hotel manager
- You will have to plan and organize the accommodation, catering and other hotel services. Your major job duty will be to promote and market the business.
- Your major job duty will also be managing the budgets and financial plans and se the controlling of expenditure. Thus you will also have to set and achieve sales and profit targets.
- You will also have to recruit, train and monitor the staff. You will also have to plan work schedules for the different teams and also the individuals.
- One of your major job duties will be to deal with the customer complaints and comments and address the problems and troubleshooting.
- You will have to supervise the maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings. Your another major area will be dealing with contractors and suppliers.
- The manager must explain to the staff about the quality of service that is expected from the clients so that the guests leave really satisfied.