Hospital Administrator Duties
Being the Hospital administrator you will not only be accountable to the Board or Director but you will also coordinate, supervise or discuss about the responsibilities concerning other bodies or functions which required to be acknowledged. Moreover you must oversee the hospital departments and other allied medical amenities including outpatient clinics, sanatorium as well as drug-abuse treatment centers.
Job Duties of Hospital Administrator
- You will have to act as the coordinator between the governing board, medical staffs and departmental heads
- Make sure that all departments in the hospital are working together as a team and maintain a healthy work atmosphere in order to achieve the desired goal.
- In addition to this you will have to take part in the recruitment and hiring doctors, interns, nurses and assistant administrators
- Conduct or coordinate in employee evaluation procedure.
- Apart from making policies for the medical center, you will be liable for the development procedures for medical check up, treatment. You will have to ensure that the quality of treatment and other patient services are maintained as per the medical guidelines.
- A Hospital Administrators needs to attend various health planning councils, hold fund-raising events and if required they might have to visit to professional association conventions occasionally.