Healthcare Professional Duties
Healthcare professional is responsible for developing the healthcare education programs and other development plans. He is a person who delivers proper health care services in a systematic way professionally to any individual in need. The person is required to know about the various health services and ways of providing them. The person should have a good personality.
Healthcare Professional Job Duties
- Scrutinized day to day management services to the specified departments.
- Responsible for recruiting staff and their training.
- Responsible for managing outpatient services provided by the organization.
- Provided dietician counseling for the clients and patients.
- Appointed new staff for broadening services.
- Improvised and launched an in house call help counseling programmes.
- Responsible for running daily reports, ensuring that equipment works properly, and making sure that manpower is sufficient at all times.
- Performed in depth physical assessments and evaluated reports on the patients’ health condition.
- Supervised all other members of health care facility team.
- Monitor work of therapists and determine effect on patient health.
- Advised therapies and medical services to patients as per their requirements after thorough health analysis.
- Educated patients regarding illness prevention, treatments and provided physician care.
- Also assisted in child care, birth cases and evaluated critical care cases.