Health club receptionist job duties include attending the clients who walk in to the health club, answering to their queries, attending clients or prospective clients over the phone, giving appointments to the clients, providing information about the facilities available at the health club, giving details about various available health club packages and a number of tasks which are mentioned below in detail.
Though there is no particular degree required to become a health club receptionist however, it is essential to have effective communication skills and good inter-personal skills in order to handle this position well.
Health Club Receptionist Job Duties
- Health Club Receptionist is required to attend the client’s phone calls and answer to their queries.
- Health Club Receptionist is required to greet the clients who walking to the health club and ask them if they require any assistance.
- Health Club Receptionist needs to fix up appointments of the clients with the health club instructors or other staff members such as nutritionists, etc employed at the health club.
- Health Club Receptionist is required to stay updated with the various health club packages being offered by the club she/ he is working at.
- Health Club Receptionist is required to provide information about the various health club packages being offered by them to the clients. He/ She may even assist the clients in choosing a suitable health club packages.
- Health Club Receptionist needs to maintain a record of the clients who walk in to the health club and their queries.
- Health Club Receptionist may also be required to maintain a record of the in time and out time of the staff members of the health club for attendance purpose.
- Health Club receptionist is required to ensure that the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Health Club receptionist needs to see to it that the seating arrangement at the reception area is comfortable enough.