Graphic Designer Duties
With a combination of creative skill and commercial sensitivity, a graphic designer is expected to provide visual solutions to the various needs of the client. He should have a flair for imagination and must be aware of the fashion that is going on in the field of visual art. He must have a good knowledge of the latest computer software and a clear concept of the cost of materials used.
Job Duties of a Graphic Designer
- The basic job duty of a graphic designer is to meet the clients and by discussing, interpret the business needs of the client.
- He will have to develop design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues and think creatively to produce new ideas.
- He will have to use his innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client.
- He will have to handle more than one design at a time.
- He will have to use appropriate medium and styles which are selected in conjunction with the requirements of the client.
- By producing accurate and high quality work, you must see that the potential customers become more informed about the graphics.
- You must know how to work in a team.