Front Desk Security Job Duties include providing security at the front line. Front Desk Security mostly includes guards at the front gates or check in counters. These security officials are the first ones to meet the visitors and conduct their security checks. A front desk security must have a good physical stamina.
This position is that of great responsibility and one must work as per the security system set by the company. Front Desk Security may also give feedback to the senior company officials regarding the current security systems employed in the company.
Front Desk Security Job Duties
- Front Desk Security is required to offer security services at the front line.
- Front Desk Security is mostly required to guard the front gates wherein he needs to keep a watch on the people who move in and out of the place he is working for.
- Front Desk Security needs to halt the cars and other vehicles moving into the hotel, hospital, school, university, office or any other premises he is working at. He needs to ensure that there is no illegal or unauthorized material being taken inside the place.
- Front Desk Security is also required to stop the cars that are coming out of the place he is employed at and check the same to ensure that no valuable item is being taken out by any visitor.
- Front Desk Security is required to stand for long hours at the front gate or the check in counters.
- Front Desk Security needs to do a security check of all the visitors.
- Front Desk Security is required to maintain a record of all the people who check in and out of the place.
- Front Desk Security needs to seek help from the police if the situation goes beyond their control.
- Front Desk Security needs to make use of safety equipments in order to handle certain situations.