Fresher Telemarketing Executive Duties
A major duty of the telemarketing executive is to call up various customers in the target segment either using the existing data base or new purchase data base and net search. You will have to provide qualified leads and book appointments for the sales team, to generate new business. You will make appointment with the customers and the sales team will visit them according to those appointments.
Job Duties of a Telemarketing Executive
- Your most important job duty will be to generate appropriate leads for the sales team and book appointments for them to generate new business.
- You are expected to make a follow up of any marketing campaign or event to generate new prospect leads by telephone, identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business.
- You will have to interact with the decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- Your duty is to build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- The company will train you properly to identify and qualify opportunities for cross selling to generate business and increase profitability.
- You will have to speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- You should communicate courteously with all customers by telephone, email and face to face, building positive relationships and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.