Financial Executive Assistant Duties
In this position you will be supporting the “Director of Trusts”. Your job duties would be mainly to give response to the telephone calls to provide customer services. You will have to keep records of the expenditures and manage corporate credit cards of the bank. Apart from this, you should perform few administrative duties like ordering and maintaining office supplies, computer service, etc.
Job Duties of Financial Executive Assistant
- He will have to answer and monitor telephone calls and direct messages and calls to suitable person
- You must create, review and screen correspondence and provides information in accordance with customers’ direction to all levels of the organization.
- He will have to sort receipts and build information in Excel format
- Your duty will be setting up conference calls, organize reservations and catering for any such conference. In addition to these, he will have to manage calendar that includes scheduling meetings, rooms and appointments.
- Financial Executive Manger is also assigned to track expenses and administer corporate credit cards
- Moreover, he needs to perform other administrative duties as well, which includes filing, photocopying, maintaining office supplies, faxing and ordering and office relocations, phone, computer service etc.