Finance Clerk Job Duties include handling the financial matters of the company or clients. They usually work under the supervision of the Finance Managers and assist them in handling various tasks. In order to get into this position one is required to have at least a bachelor’s degree in finance. A Finance Clerk is required in every industry in order to manage the company accounts and finances.
Finance Clerk Job Duties
- Finance Clerks are required to keep a check on the cash flow of the company.
- They are required to document the details of all the payments being received and the amount being paid by the company.
- Finance Clerks usually work under the supervision of financial managers.
- They may deal directly with the clients to work on the payment formalities.
- Finance Clerks are required to help the company officials in keeping a track of the revenue generated and the expenses incurred.
- They are also required to contact the customers incase there is a delay in payment or some other payment related issue.
- Finance Clerks are required to maintain the financial records of the company.
- Finance Clerks may even be asked for their inputs while preparing financial policies and procedures.
- They need to prepare company’s financial statement and various other financial reports.
- They are also required to keep a record of the supplies and document their purchase details.
- Finance Clerks need to prepare the company’s balance sheets.
- They may be required to work on different accounting software. The accounting software may vary from company to company.
- They are also required to issue cheques to the vendors.