Finance Administrator Duties
Being a Finance Administrator your responsibilities will include Capital accounting, Stock and Materials accounting and preparation of balance sheet and controls. You’ll enjoy an exciting and diverse position in our esteemed organization in which your goal will be to support the engineers with internal orders, buy orders and invoice queries. You will also have to see that all things are in place within the budget at the end of the month.
Job Duties of Finance Administrator
- Report directly to the Finance Manager
- Evaluation of staff expense claims to make sure they are correct (i.e.GL account code / cost centre / project code) and ensure that they are as per with the established policies of the organization
- Liaise with staffs and workers to look upon such claims
- Weekly payment processing of employee expenditure claims via EFT.
- Reviewing the vendor invoices to make sure that they are not violating the company policies (i.e. appropriate authorization, approval limits, etc)
- Coding of invoices to purchase ledger (GL account code / cost centre / project code)
- Negotiating with vendors and Intec managers regarding such invoices
- Processing and payment of vendor invoices via EFT and cheque.
- Carry out with Debt collection procedure with customer AR contacts
- Informing project managers after customer payments are received
- Processing of goods receipts in SAP