Finance & Accounts Executive Duties
Being the Finance and Accounts Executive your responsibilities will be to process AP payments, claims and reimbursements. You should be able to deal with business credit cards statement and settlement as well. Another important role of yours will be to assist Accountant from time to time in several accounting issues.
Job Duties of Finance & Accounts Executive
- You should have very well understanding on Customer master management system.
- You will have to identify and analyze the Billing methodologies
- Collection and confirmation of Billing Data
- Resolve the Billing inquiries regularly
- Arrange the records of the Billing Process in a systematic way
- Hands of experience in Reporting – Sales, Cost of Goods Sold, Billing
- You should have proper understanding about performance reporting, examining the service opportunities and also providing support when required
- You should have the skill to identify opportunities for productivity improvements over time
- In order to access process performance you will have to utilize disciplined data analyzing tools like Six Sigma.
- Another responsibility in this position would be to assist in budget preparation, forecasts and evaluation of actual expenses against the budgets.
- Providing assistance in evaluating variance analysis for expenses which have exceeded the budgets or forecasts and also report any such variations to the owners.