Field Sales Representative Duties
Being a Field Sales Representative your job will be to manage accounts by creating and applying business development strategies within your assigned territory. You must provide training support for the business partners as well as the distributors and throughout trade show events. Developing plans for new business opportunities by gathering the field intelligence on market, channels, and rival companies.
Duties and Responsibilities of Field Sales Representative
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plan within your region to support corporate goals.
- Managing accounts and business development policies
- Directing sales estimation, taking marketing initiatives, business travelling, dealer support and giving training to achieve standard and approved performance goals and operation budget.
- You will have to remain up-to-date and active in understanding dealer needs and provide assistance in applying existing solutions to fit their purpose.
- Become well aware to recognize the channel’s customer’s requirements and assist them in applying relevant solutions to fit their requirements which will eventually help to generate revenue.
- You will have to set up and maintain industry contacts to increase sales through planned travel, key business partners and trade shows.
- You will have to give sales management and training support to the distributors and business partners to attain the desired goal of your company.