Fashion Designer Duties
A designer is person who designs. Fashion design is the art of the application of design to the natural beauty of clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and varies in accordance to places. A fashion designer is required having creativity skills and sketching abilities to form the concept of a design in his creation.
Fashion Designer Job Duties
- Introduced new designing patterns both for the summer men and women collection.
- Meetings with clients to get ideas about the latest fashion and trends.
- Attend fashion shows and analyze garment magazines to get nose of new trends, customer preferences and market need.
- Ensemble various designs and patterns for collection.
- Handled good sales and management of design prints and outfits in the launch show.
- Used sketching and designing to construct garment and fulfill the client’s needs.
- Researched market trends and outlook to keep up with new trends.
- Improvised traditional and handloom design patterns in the shows.
- Choose colours and patterns of designing ensembles.
- Responsible for designing clothes for models.
- Personally designed wardrobe functions for top notch actors and actresses of film industry.
- Managed own studio and interacted with clients to access their needs and create dresses accordingly.