Executive Administrator Job Duties include managing various administrative and financial activities. He is involved in handling a number of tasks. In order to get into this position one needs to have a bachelor’s degree and possess relevant work experience. Since the work involves dealing with various departments; employers seek candidates with good communication and inter-personal skills.
Executive Administrator Job Duties
- An Executive Administrator assists in preparing the budget.
- He also provides inputs while implementing the financial policies and procedures
- He is involved in the reconciliation of the general ledger
- He is also required to prepare and maintain the accounts of the suppliers to keep a track of the dealings
- He prepares reports on the various activities handles and also enters the details in the system.
- An Executive Administrator is required to prepare income statements and balance sheets
- He also assists in conducting the annual audits
- An Executive Administrator prepares and maintains financial reports and other related documents
- He authorizes the purchase orders
- An Executive Administrator is involved in the reconciliation of the accounts payable and the accounts receivable.
- He is also required to distribute the utility bills and collect the amount.
- An Executive Administrator needs to administer the employment agreements
- He is involved in verifying the payment reports
- He needs to check and maintain the leave management system
- An Executive Administrator is required to review remittances
- He is expected to provide inputs during the completion of payroll and review the payroll documentation and reports
- He also has the power to issue licenses and permits