An educationist is invariably a teacher in a school or college to impart education to students pursuing education. They are the guiding force for upbringing the today’s children to shine in their lives tomorrow by providing lessons on the subject matters besides on disciplines and manners to be able to behave with co-students and elders.
Duties of Educationists
- Should be capable of new strategy development;
- Should be able to handle routine administration.
- To provide an ambient educational atmosphere for the students to avail opportunity to accomplish their potential for logical, poignant, physical, devout besides psychological growth.
- To organize and implement instructional programs to enable students achieve academic success in accordance with school administration policies.
- To identify, select and amend instructional resources to meet the requirements of the students with wide range of backgrounds, learning techniques besides any special need.
- To communicate effectively, in writing besides orally with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis.
- To interact with the parents of the students and discuss individual performance and suggest improvements, wherever necessary, to be able to perform better.
- Ensures students’ continuous growth and achievement appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or program classification.