Education Consultant Duties
Being an Education Consultant your job duty is to advise school officials on accomplishment of state and federal programs and procedures. You should also conduct research into areas, such as education methods and techniques. You may carry out tasks at local school district level or as autonomous consultant in area of expertise. Moreover, you can carry out or take part in workshops, and conferences in order to support intellectual, social, and physical welfare of students.
Job Duties of Education Consultant
- An education consultant plans and manages educational policies for particular subject area or grade level.
- As an education consultant you will have to develop programs for in-service education of teaching staffs.
- Discuss with federal, state, and local school officials to expand curriculum and set up guidelines for educational programs.
- Your duty would be to confer with lay and professional groups to circulate and receive input on education methods.
- Review and evaluate set of courses for use in schools and assist in revision to local needs. Interpret and implement provisions of state education codes and rules and regulations of State Board of Education.
- Conduct or participate in workshops, committees, and conferences designed to support intellectual, social, and physical welfare of students.
- Study and prepare recommendations on instructional materials, teaching aids, and associated equipment.