Education Administrator Duties
Education administrator’s job is to organize and supervise the administration, support the systems and strategies that assist in running an educational institution more effectively. He may need to assist in recruitment process, public or alumni relations as well as marketing activities. Managing and facilitating a range of educational or social activities is also a part of his scheduled tasks.
Job Duties of Education Administrator
- The job of an Education Administrator comprises of servicing various committees including governing bodies, academic boards and task groups.
- Oversee the ‘student lifecycle’ starting from their registration or admission to the end of graduation or leaving.
- Giving proper administrative support to the academic team of lecturers, teachers or tutors
- You will have to plan and interpret the regulations and managing queries and complaints procedures
- As an Education administrator you must coordinate the examination and assessment procedures.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance along with the course evaluation and course approval procedures.
- You need to use information systems and prepare the reports and statistics for internal and external purposes.
- Participate in the expansion of future information systems.
- It is your responsibility to contribute your ideas in advancements of policy and planning.
- Another important task would be to manage the financial plan and purchasing of goods and equipment, as per requirement including invoice processing.