Director of Admissions Duties
As the director of admissions your specified areas of responsibilities would be to develop and implement the entire admission goals and strategies working strictly with the director of the institution. In addition to this you will have to develop a marketing campaign that conveys the mission of the institution to the prospective students.
Job Duties of Director of Admissions
- The job responsibilities that you need to accomplish in the specified post shall incorporate campus recruitments and helping students so that they properly get enrolled in the school.
- Hiring staff members for the admissions department
- You will establish quotas, administer and evaluate the performance of the staffs.
- It is one of your major objectives to draw the students into your Educational Institution.
- You should terminate employees if it is required.
- You need to work closely with the heads of all educational departments in addition to the financial aid team to ensure that the admission procedures are running smoothly.
- Being the Director of Admissions it is your duty to attend various workshops, conferences and seminars to make sure that your organization is up to date on admissions procedures, strategies, programs and admission practices.
- Execute different policies in order to run your department in an effective manner