Day care worker job duties include attending the children and taking care of their needs. Taking care of the children the entire day is quite a weary task and thus day care workers must be physically fit. They should also be well educated as they are expected to help the children in their studies.
Day Care Worker Job Duties
- Day Care Worker is involved in preparing day care programs.
- Day Care Worker is responsible for taking care of the children by following an appropriate day care program.
- Day Care Worker must ensure the safety and security of the children.
- Day Care Worker is expected to take good care of the children and behave with respect with their parents.
- Day Care Worker must ensure that the day care centre premises are kept neat and clean at all times. He must see to it that the area is maintained properly.
- Day Care Worker must follow the policies and procedures set by the day care centre while carrying out their duties.
- Day Care Worker must ensure that the children eat their meals on time.
- Day Care Worker is required to ensure that the food being cooked for the children is hygienic.
- Day Care Worker must ensure that the utensils are kept properly and are clean and tidy.
- Day Care Worker must ensure that the children do their homework and study on time.
- Day Care Worker need to see to it that the children prepare for their class tests
- Day Care Worker need to involve the children in extra curricular activities