Customer Service Trainer Duties
Your primary job responsibility as a trainer of customer service will be to deliver hire and continue education classes to the company’s front line employees, the Customer Service Representative (CSR). You will have to take responsibilities of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Moreover you should demonstrate successful leadership skills through developing understanding and knowledge of T-Mobile values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
Job Duties of a Customer Service Trainer
• You will have to facilitate new hire training using the provided curriculum to newly hired customer service representatives
• Your job will be to facilitate continuing education classes to existing CSR’s for new products, services, customer service skills and market launches
• You will also have to provide performance feedback to class participants in the classroom.
• You will have to create and maintain a conducive adult learning environment for all participants, new hire or continuing education.
• You will have to create and maintain strategic partnerships with floor operations and Instructional Design partners. You will also have to communicate with various departments within the call center and nationally; including resource planning, human resources, quality and the help desk.
• You are required to participate in company wide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions or traveling to assist with new center launches.