Customer Service Receptionists Job Duties mainly involve answering customer queries over the phone and also dealing with the clients or prospective clients who walk in to the office. They also perform all the front desk activities at the office. A customer service receptionist is expected to possess good communication skills. Most employers prefer hiring females for this position.
Customer Service Receptionists Job Duties
- Customer Service Receptionists are required to attend customers’ calls and answer their queries.
- They are also required to deal with the customers who walk in to the office.
- Customer Service Receptionists also need to handle the customer complaints and resolve them on time.
- They are required to be soft spoken as it is essential to deal with the customers.
- Customer Service Receptionists are also required to make outgoing calls to the customers as and when required.
- They are expected to keep a track of all the incoming calls from the customers mentioning all the details about the customers and their queries/ complaints and requests.
- Customer Service Receptionists are required to coordinate with different departments in order to resolve the customer’s complaints.
- They are also required to liaison with the staff members from other departments for getting the customers service requests processed.
- They are also required to perform various administrative tasks such as maintaining inventory, maintaining customer files, etc.
- It is the duty of the Customer Service Receptionists to make the customers feel comfortable when they walk in to the office, understand the issues being faced by them and resolve them.