Customer Service Manager Duties
The customer service manager should be able to handle the department efficiently and maintain good working atmosphere in the field. He is to look after the working scenario of the customer service providers. Customer service managers deal with customers on a daily basis. This includes all customers from different fields. It is a part of the customer executive field jobs which work for providing services to the customers. They should also introduce sale opportunities when dealing with customers and always try to sell more items or services at the point of service.
Customer Service Manager Job Duties
- Solved clients’ queries effective through practical implementation when required.
- Dealt with customer complaints successfully.
- Supervised the employees and their work progress.
- Responsible for meeting goals in customer service and increasing the store’s rating in customer service.
- Successfully lead a team of well groomed customer service professionals and achieved the set goals.
- Implemented and reviewed policies and procedures.
- Responsible for training, hiring and supervising employees. Conducted training sessions for new employees.
- Worked effectively in collaboration with the development department to set work targets and products.
- Answered maximum inbound customer calls and queries.
- Identified and made recommendations for improvement of programs.
- Monitored the work performance of employees to ensure a productive work environment.
- Ensured timely product deliveries and payments.
- Interacted directly with customers and promoted in home payment pick ups.