Customer Service Director Duties
The job of the Customer Service Director is a very specialized position for guiding employees busy in accepting inquiries and calls, assessing, examining, and resolving assert and quires of customers. The director assists the client service lead official in planning, preparing and mounting customer service strategies and events. Directing and organizing customer service activities of the organization is its major responsibility.
Job duties of Customer Service Director
- Investigating and supervising the complex complaints made by the customers, generally these complaints concerned with the rates of the services provided to them.
- Interpreting the support to all the activities made by the customers orders, keeping full sales statics, supply all the product information and supplying price quotes and related activities.
- Take a close look over the reports of recommendations and observing the complaints made by the customers.
- Ensuring that all the complaints are corrected properly and a relevant step is taken towards the customers complaints.
- Combined with performance manager to make a complete annual report of the customer services and other delivery programs.
- Preparing all the payment and billing reports which were made in a year.
- The main job is to manage the staff and establishing new centers for providing services.