A Customer Service Coordinator is basically a part of a company’s sales team. Customer Service Coordinator Job Duties include setting the sales targets and needs to ensure that the customer service team works hard enough to achieve these targets. A Customer Service Coordinator must possess good communication skills and should also be a good motivator so as to derive work from his team.
Customer Service Coordinator Job Duties
- A Customer Service Coordinator is required to define the sales targets for the customer service team.
- He is required to train his team to achieve the set goals and assist them whenever required.
- He is required to manage the customer accounts. He needs to maintain all the details of various customers for future reference.
- A Customer Service Coordinator is required to come up with new methods and develop procedures to enhance the company’s sales.
- He is also required to see to it that the clients get proper after sales services.
- A Customer Service Coordinator is required to handle the queries and complaints of the customers.
- He must ensure that the customer’s complaints are resolved within the stipulated time.
- He needs to provide complete information about his products and services as and when enquired by the customers.
- A Customer Service Coordinator is required to coordinate with different departments in order to resolve the customer’s complaints.
- He is also required to coordinate with other teams and departments in order get the customer requests processed.
- He needs to maintain a record of the various interactions done with the clients.