Customer Service Clerk Job Duties include helping the customers by answering their queries, working on their requests and resolving their complaints. He is basically involved in serving the customers in every possible way and ensures that the customers are satisfied with the products and services of their company. He is also expected to collect revenue.
Customer Service Clerk Job Duties
- A Customer Service Clerk is expected to understand the customers’ concern and help them accordingly.
- He needs to take down the requests of the customers and process them.
- He is required to resolve the complaints of the customer and ensure that such issues do not arise in future.
- A Customer Service Clerk is required to answer the customer queries. He needs to provide the information required by the customers.
- He needs to collect revenue from the customers and maintain a record of the same.
- He needs to document each and every interaction done with the customer for future reference.
- A Customer Service Clerk is expected to discuss the customer feedback about various things with different departments and help in improvising various processes and procedures.
- He is required to coordinate with different departments in order to resolve the customer complaints and process their requests.
- He is expected to read about any new product, service and process that is launched by the firm. A Customer Service Clerk must be updated with all this information at all times in order to assist the customers efficiently.
- He may also take a review regarding the products and services of his company from the customers.