Customer Service Administrator Job Duties include managing the customer service agents and overseeing their work. A Customer Service Administrator basically handles the escalated and more complex cases to provide solution to the customers. A person must possess good leadership skills in order to handle this position well. He must also possess a good amount of experience in this field.
Customer Service Administrator Job Duties
- A Customer Service Administrator is required to oversee the tasks handled by the customer service staff.
- He needs to do the root cause analysis and figure out the loopholes in the system.
- He is expected to work upon these loop holes in order to improve various processes and provide better customer service
- A Customer Service Administrator may even be required to handle the customer directly, mostly in escalated cases. He needs to understand the customer’s complaints in such cases and resolve them at the earliest.
- He may even be answerable to the customer queries. In cases, where his subordinates are not able to handle the queries of the customers, the customer service administrator needs to intervene.
- He needs to work as per the company policies and ensure that the other customer service staff too follows the same.
- A Customer Service Administrator is required to evaluate the performance of his team members and provide them feedback.
- He is expected to identify the customer service staff that is not performing well and provide them special training sessions.
- A Customer Service Administrator is expected to motivate his team members to work hard.