Counter Staff (Domestic & International ticketing) Duties
With excellent communication skills, it will be the duty of the counter staff in airlines industry to liaison with the clients and the airlines people. They must see that every customer is satisfied and gets proper reply to the query made by them. He or she must understand the value of customer service and ensure that customers get proper solutions to their problems on any issues related to ticketing.
Job Duties of Counter Staff – Ticketing
- It will be his major job duty to handle both international and domestic ticketing and also see that all air ticket reservations are done properly.
- It will be his duty to handle queries from clients and customers and negotiate better deals with airlines, make BSP reports and regular periodic statements etc.
- In some cases, if the need arises, he will have to look after visa applications and solve issues related to VMPD and must maintain a very good rapport with the airlines staff and the management working on CRS – Amadeus, Galileo and Abacus.
- He will also have to handle queries from the agents and the sub agents and take any booking from them.
- It may also be his duty to look after cancellation, billing and refund and maintain a daily work report, which needs to be submitted to your senior at the end of the day.