Collection Manager Duties
Being a collection manager you need to supervise the collection of financial dues of the organization. You will have to ensure that revenue from purchasers has being collected properly and in a timely manner. Furthermore you must also acquire exceptional managerial, customer service and account management ability to run a successful collection department.
Job Duties of a Collection Manager
- You will be in charge of the financial collection on behalf of your organization.
- Your job responsibilities include credit applications review, evaluating customer accounts, assessing credit reports as well as handling escalated offending accounts.
- You should also manage the flow of your collection department by ensuring all staffs are following the collection polices in line with procedures of the organization.
- Besides that you will have to guide, manage and coordinate the work flow of collection team and supervise the performance of each assigned area.
- A collection manager’s job responsibilities also consists of recommending new employees, developing current training modules, taking the right measures within the department in accordance with the current industry scenario.
- You will have to take the responsibility in assigning projects to core employees and supervisors.
- By understanding the departmental requirements and upper management policies to you will have to implement special projects.