Church Administrator Duties
Since you are the Church Administrator, you will have to supervise the daily administrative operations of the Church. You have to work under tremendous professionalism and exceptional oral and communication skills are expected from you.
You will have to work under the supervision of the Pastor.
Job Duties of a Church Administrator
- You will have to see that the administration is being done following the mission, vision, ministry and the core values of the church.
- You will have to ensure that all administrative services are delivered in a cost effective, efficient and timely manner. You will have to maintain a supportive working relationship with the staff and also the ministers and the congregation.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the general ledger, accounts payable and receivables, insurance, benefits of the employees and liaising with the independent auditors.
- You will have to maintain the calendar of the church and scheduling the use of the facility and renewal of contact and tenant leases. You may also have to edit and produce and distribute the publications and see that there is more voluntary participation of people.
- You will have to provide direct administrative support to the Pastor which includes the notification of correspondence and telephone messages.