Chartered Accountant Duties
Chartered Accountants work in all fields of business and finance. Chartered accounts are engaged both in the private as well as the government bodies. Chartered Accountants are entrusted with responsibility of maintaining audit of companies and stock persons. The Chartered Accountant basically has to develop the accounting activities for the specified sector he is entrusted to. Apart from that, the CA has to improvise and handle the business policies and the trade policies with the organizations. The accountant is required having effective communication skills to deal with clients.
Chartered Accountant Job Duties
- Evaluated policies and assisted the management in determining appropriate plans.
- Proved to be the communication link between the managerial staff and the employees.
- Maintained the financial systems and budgets of the company.
- Consulted various chartered accountants to improvise the accounting process.
- Prepared financial audits for the company.
- Examined all accounts reports and helped the finance head n decision analyzing.
- Evaluated staff performance and prepared budget management programs.
- Reviewed account books and balance sheets.
- Managed the company fund and reviewed profits and loss.
- Carried out regular risk analysis samples regarding the financial decisions of the bank.
- Prepared detailed analysis for the various accounted data for the major clients.
- Maintained accurate calculation records and data files.
- Conducted regular meetings and interactions with the senior management level to evaluate decisions and access financial advice for decision making.