Call Center Customer Service Representative Duties
His basic job duties include answering a minimum number of 80 calls per day and resolve all the issues, whether it is complex or moderate. After receiving the phone calls he will have to make the schedule and verify the appointments in the clinical information system. It is also his duty to verify the patient demographic and insurance information.
Job duties of a call center service representative
- The main job duty of the incumbent will be receiving the phone calls from patients and make their appointments in a scheduled manner and record it properly in the clinical information system.
- The demographic and insurance information of the patient needs to be updated and after verification of those, you are expected to send the task to the insurance provider. This will help the patients to get access to medical care.
- You will have to receive and process expedites, stat, and at-risk referrals
- You will have to contact the patients to give advice on appointment and referral status
- You will have to do a high volume of data entry and process and resolve the expedited patient complaints
- You are expected to give proactive response to inquiries from patients, Providers, and internal medical personnel. Whenever any problem arises, your duty will be to act as a coordinator and solve the problem as soon as possible.
- You will also have to do review and processing of medication refills