Business Administrator Duties
As a Business Administrator your primary duties would be to guide, control and organize business activities. In short, your job being a business administrator combines the duties of general manager, operations manager as well as strategic manager. Besides this you will have to endorse and cover new strategic sales study that attracts more clients and retailers.
Job Duties of Business Administrator
- Promote and distribute awards to the outstanding employees of your organization.
- You must be involved in developing public relations as well as after-sales service.
- Closing and signing the forthcoming deals for the company also lies within your duties.
- Maintain proper orderliness and cleanliness inside the company.
- You should be attentive and prompt in administration and advertising the company’s products to increase the sales.
- Take part recruitment process, selection and training diverse work force to sell and launch new products.
- Try to motivate the existing staff members as well as the assistants to increase their productivity.
- You must be proficient in creating or developing new products or services for marketing purposes.
- You should acquire all necessary information about your competitors and stay updated with the flows and downturns of the current economic conditions.
- Maintain the company’s stocks so that the financial loss of the company due to overflowing of supplies can be prevented.