Brand Manager Duties
Your chief responsibility would be to assist the Marketing department in developing the brand strategy and guide in the course of implementation of the marketing activities related to product and brand. Moreover you will have to handle direct reports as well as coordinate with various internal and external cross-functional groups to run brand related activities.
Job responsibilities of Brand Manager
- You will be responsible for running the elements of the marketing mix to make sure the company products and brands meet the identified consumer requirements and company financial objectives at the optimum level.
- You will have to work in a team environment even as being self-motivated to build up, implement, and evaluate customer specific marketing programs, products and key projects.
- Provide assistance to the Sales division with sales materials, promotions, merchandising, learning material, in addition to value-added packaging.
- Conduct brand examination to assess performance touching business objectives, spot competitive threats, and draw attention to product strength and its weaknesses.
- Take initiative in the development of strategies and procedures for certain Key Accounts.
- Managing the Brand details, tactically and strategically is also one of your duties.
- In special circumstances you may have to direct and provide your support to the Creative Services department of your organization.