Banking Center Manager Duties
As the Banking Center Manager you will have to provide direction to the banking center team to maximize banking center revenues and customers’ satisfaction. Besides that you should also take initiatives to minimize operating risks or losses. You must ensure your team members obtain essential credentials and skills to successfully perform the job functions.
Job duties of Banking Center Manager
- You will have to ensure compliance with the current bank policies, procedures and operational reliability by all banking center staff.
- Carry out sales and market management activities focusing on constructing employee capabilities during performance management and coaching
- Create workforce steadiness by cultivating an engaged, enthusiastic, and well-coached team.
- Perform business developmental activities through teleconsulting, outside calling, community involvement, retention management and Marketing & promotion
- You should align aptitude to openings within the banking center
- You must take initiatives in developing existing staff, new recruits, and trainees to full capability
- Associate internally and externally with centers of authority, referral sources as well as the community leaders to improve RBC Bank brand awareness
- You need to provide input to Regional Manager on present market environment, business prospects, and employee potential to support overall performance.
- You will have to manage hard situations with customers and provide clients with information, data, and advice.