Auto Finance Manager Job Duties include selling finance programs and other related products at car showrooms. The work of an auto finance manager begins after the sales man has convinced a person to purchase a car or any other vehicle. An auto Finance Manager must possess a degree in finance.
Certain dealerships even hire candidates having a degree in business administration specializing in the field of marketing. IT is also essential to have some relevant work experience and inter-personal skills.
Auto Finance Manager Job Duties
- Auto Finance Manager is required to promote and sell finance programs and other finance products at the car showrooms/ dealerships.
- Auto Finance Manager needs to meet the clients who have finalized as to which car/ vehicle they would be purchasing.
- Auto Finance Manager is required to inquire the clients about the car/ vehicle they intend to purchase and suggest them different auto financing options available.
- Auto Finance Manager is required to provide complete information about the auto financing products to the customers and clarify any doubts they have in respect to products.
- Auto Finance Manager may suggest a different vehicle to the client based on their budget and auto finance schemes available.
- Auto Finance Manager is also required to explain the procedure of applying for the auto finance product.
- Auto Finance Manager needs to provide the details of the documents that need to be submitted to obtain the auto finance products.
- Auto Finance Manager is required to close the car/ vehicle purchase deal by convincing the client to take up a suitable auto finance product to purchase the car/ vehicle.
- Auto Finance Manager needs to have complete information about the financial programs and other auto finance schemes being offered by his company as well as the latest schemes being offered by his competitors.
- Auto Finance Manager is required to help the clients in completing the paper work and other formalities for applying for the auto finance products.