Assistant Manager Accounts Duties
You will have to manage the administration of any specific account or multiple accounts under the guidelines of the Account Manager. Your responsibilities will also include work-scheduling of all account employees, setting up and imposing work standards in combination with the Account Manager, supervising inventory/equipment usage as a whole. Sometimes you may require working on customer relations and training of Account staffs as well.
Duties of Assistant Manager Accounts
- Maintain proper coordination with the head office, Auditors and Marketing department on a regular basis.
- Make sure that bills are processed timely
- Estimate taxes and preparation of the tax returns, ensuring payment authorization and other tax requirements. Make sure all the Tax elements including vat, service tax, excise duty are done according to the relevant regulation while invoice booking.
- Processing of MIS and accounting records.
- Producing vendor balance confirmation.
- Overseeing accounts payables & receivables.
- Taking preparation of Monthly Bank settlement
- Another task of an Assistant Manager Accounts will be Tax Deposit and Filing of Tax Returns
- A major responsibility of this position would be to act as a negotiator, dealing with the employees at each level in the company. You need a high degree of interaction among all the Business Solutions and other segments to solve matters with the services. Interaction with the vendors is also an important part in maintaining business continuity.