Assistant Finance Manager Duties
As the Assistant Finance Manager your job responsibilities would be General Ledger accounting. It would also include the Revenue accounting, Payroll, Outstations accounting and other similar duties. This is a senior management position and requires independent judgment and discretion in managing subordinates along with setting objectives, maintaining standards and resolving various organizational problems.
Job Duties of Assistant Finance Manager
- Preparing financial and management reports in a systematic way.
- Providing Financial Advisory to the business unit
- You will have to ensure agreement with related Financial Reporting Standards(FRS) and the company’s accounting policies
- You must provide a detailed financial support to the operational business units
- Dealing with audit and tax matters
- You must be skilled in financial management as you will have to cover all aspects of a proper financial planning to achieve the strategic goal of the organization.
- Purchasing sales or nominal ledger
- Exchange money through foreign currency transactions
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders of the organization.