Assistant Accounts Manager Duties
You will be an assistant to the Chief Financial officer and will have to report directly to him.
It is expected that you have got some knowledge about financial matters. You will have to see that the management goals and plans are implemented effectively in the organization.
Job Duties of an Assistant Accounts Manager
- You will have to see that all the reports are generated by the Accounting System on a daily basis. In addition to this, you will have to check the total assets of the fund daily and report it to the CFO.
- Prepares reports that are required to be submitted to the Trustee / Management.
- You must be responsible for making settlement instructions which are made for investments made by the Fund.
- Your job will be to collect proceeds of all disinvestments which are made by the fund. In addition to this, you will have to prepare checks which are meant for expenses incurred by the Fund.
- You will have to make all the vouchers and see that they are properly recorded in the books of accounts. You will have to check the fund position daily and prepare all the documents which are needed for bank correspondence.