Architectural Technician Duties
The chief responsibility of an Architectural technologist is to provide architectural design services and the solutions. Being a specialist in the science of architecture and construction you will have to work with the construction management teams, and architects. Beside this you must ensure that the right building materials are used in the given project so that the construction meets all the regulations and legal necessities.
Job Duties of Architectural Technician
- The typical work activities of an Architectural Technician include conducting meeting with other expert professionals as well as the clients at the beginning of a project to agree on the project brief.
- Your job will be to evaluate and advertise on environmental, legal and regularity issues.
- You should contribute some ideas in planning applications and also in regulatory application measures;
- One of the major duties would be to develop project briefs and taking proper measures on these as the project advances.
- You will have to prepare and present the design proposals using computer-aided design software (CAD) and traditional drawing techniques;
- If required you should give the clients proper advice in order to get the best suited deal for the work they are enterprising. advising clients on procuring the best and most appropriate contracts for the work they are venturing;