Architect Job Duties basically involve planning and structuring buildings. A person with creative mind is apt for this position. In order to become an Architect, one must hold a bachelor’s degree in Architecture. Candidates must have thorough knowledge about the subject. Those with a relevant work experience are certainly given preference.
Architect Job Duties
- An architect is involved in preparing the blueprint for various building structures
- He is required to understand the client’s requirements and work as per his instructions.
- The work of an architect also involves planning and designing the building structures as per the client’s requirement and the budget set by him.
- He needs to choose the building material. An architect needs to see to it that the material is of good quality and comes in the budget set by the client.
- An architect is also required to decide the colour scheme of the building and other structures he is working on.
- He is required to schedule his work in a way that it gets finished before the given deadline
- An architect is required to stay updated with the knowledge about latest designs, colour schemes, building material, etc.
- He must see to it that all the safety measures are followed while working on the building structures
- He is required to coordinate with the contractors in order to bring out the required design.
- An architect must also coordinate with suppliers to get the kind of material his client demands
- He is expected to come up with new and innovative construction designs.