An Air Force Official is the air arm of the armed forces. There are different Air Force officials who are employed for handling various tasks for running this wing. A person has to undergo various tests in order to work in Air Force.
Air Force Job Duties
- An Air Force official is expected to safeguard his country and the country men.
- Different Air Force officials may be involved in different works. Some of them are involved in planning and developing the Air Force, joint services and combined plans.
- An Air Force official takes instructions from the defence personnel at the time of executing the planning processes.
- He is required to prepare assumptions on which the planning processes are made.
- He is required to train the new recruits in the Air Force team.
- He must stay in discipline and carry out his tasks with full dedication.
- Certain Air Force officials may be involved in flight refuelling.
- Air Force officials are involved in airfield management.
- Certain set of Air Force officials are expected to interpret imagery.
- Some Air Force officials are weather specialists and are expected to study the weather conditions.
- There are Air force officials who provide medical services. These officials must have relevant educational qualification and certificate to practice medicine.
- Air Force officials are also involved in flying planes.
- Air Force officials must be ready at all times to deal with the combat situations.
- They are required to prepare wartime capacities.