An organization or office without administration cannot run though for a small set up, it could be possible. Administration, as the word suggests, has the obligation of extending every support an organization and its employees need on a day to day basis. In fact, it is the right arm of any organization.
Job Duties of Administrators
- Performing functions applying knowledge and experience;
- Plan, organize, assign and coordinate the activities of employees at different levels directly or through reporting heads;
- Delegate authority in the selection, training, assignment and evaluation of employees;
- Organizing and implementing program activities and to confer with management regarding status and issues.
- Oversee and ensure precise and timely preparation, review, posting, and processing of a variety of fiscal, payroll, personnel, and related documents.
- Recommend amendments in operational policies and methodologies to the top management.
- Supervise payroll administration.
- Ensure to provide uninterrupted infrastructure like office amenities in respect of logistics, travel arrangements, hotel accommodation, etc.
- Manage employee files and records to ensure correct payment of claims related to medical reimbursement, leave, leave travel fares, etc.
- Oversee employment, staff and union agreements, as applicable.
- Maintain the leave management system