An Account Receivable Supervisor handles the complete invoicing process keeping in mind the policies of the company. He is required to coordinate with various departments in order to make sure that the invoicing is done on time and as per the given guidelines. Apart from the educational requirements, in order to get into this position one must have a good experience in this field.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Duties
- An Accounts Receivable Supervisor ensures that any amount due for collection is recovered well on time.
- He must see to it that the standard template set by the company for invoicing is available for the customers.
- An Accounts Receivable Supervisor must manage the cash applications efficiently.
- An Accounts Receivable Supervisor needs to ensure that the cash receipts are applied appropriately.
- His task involves monitoring and reporting on deviations from the credit statements. He must check the details carefully and ensure accuracy of data.
- He is expected to complete the invoicing on time.
- It is the duty of an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to provide accurate invoicing.
- His job responsibility involves performing credit checks on customers.
- An Accounts Receivable Supervisor must also mark and manage limits for the credits given to the customers.
- An Accounts Receivable Supervisor needs to work upon improving the invoicing procedures.
- He is expected to suggest ways to improve the collection procedures.
- His task involves maintaining reports that include the details about invoicing totals, aging totals, invoice adjustments, cash receipts, etc.
- An Accounts Receivable Supervisor needs to train and motivate his team members to ensure quality work.