Accounts Payable Duties
Since the world in faced with financial problems due to the worsening economic standing in many places in the world, a lot of people and organizations or companies end up thinking of ways and means on how to cut costs without affecting the productivity of the company and even end up borrowing or asking for financial aid and lending assistance to any organization or institution possible.
Accounts Payable Job Duties
- To receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods or services needed
- To make sure that transactions and requests comply with company policies and standard operating procedures
- To analyze accounts and prepare a report afterward
- To monitor accounts and make sure that payments and list of payable are updated
- To record all checks and keep invoices and resolve discrepancies, if any
- To maintain updated vendor files, numbers, and correspond with vendors and answer vendor inquiries
- Produce, print and distribute financial reports, as required
- Ensure on time billing statement and payment to be done with its suppliers and other vendors.