Accounts Executive Duties
Accounts Executive is a professional engaged in accounts tasks. He manages accounts of the corporate customers as well as the individuals. He may be an employee of any firm or banking institution. The account executive is required having knowledge of the accounting services and should have analytical and good mathematical skills. The account executive also requires having good communication and negotiation skills to develop accounts and sales.
Account Executive Job Duties
- To maintain accounts and manage accounts issues of the client companies as well as the customers.
- Maintain healthy and effective communicative relationship with the client companies to cater to their needs and develop relationship with them.
- Aware clients of account changes and new policies and strategies to develop their business with the company.
- Improvise accounts through effective promotions of services.
- Profile reports and documents and forward them to the manager for their effective evaluation.
- Interacted with clients to develop business and marketing strategies for their progress.
- Manage relationship between the company and the clients.
- Managed current and savings accounts and also facilitated new accounts.
- Undertook market research strategies to develop policies and plans of the company.
- Set account targets to develop accounts and sales.
- Acted as a liaison between the client and the company.