Accounting Clerk Duties
An accounting clerk works together with its chief accountant or even with their senior accountant. As everybody’s work is an important share in the workforce, the work of the accounting should also be appreciated because being so nice just like any clerical job. They give assistance and support that is very much helpful in fulfilling one’s task that matters on accounting.
Accounting Clerk Job Duties
- Performing its accounting tasks other clerical functions
- Post accounts into its general ledger.
- Compile invoices, and other necessary documents that matters for the business.
- Sake keeps of all the necessary documents.
- Recording and updating books of accounts.
- Give monthly summary of accounts to its head accountant.
- Maintain organization of its files and documents.
- Available at all times whenever needed by its head accountant.
- Abide by the entire rules and regulations within the company’s policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of accounts.
- Make an accurate and efficient accounting works at all times.
- Knowledgeable in the entire accounting works given.